We are just organising dates for next year so watch this space.
Dates for 2018
Dates for 2018
Some of our guests like to pay in instalments for their holiday, please feel free to contact us if you would like to use this option.
All prices include:
Pickup and drop off at a given airport. For an additional fee we can arrange pickups from train stations and other airports.
Tuition fees and trips are included for those doing the courses and painting materials are supplied for the Tuscany holidays. We ask that you bring your own materials for our Sicily holidays although we do supply some materials. We also send out a list of equipment we think is a good idea to bring with you.
Breakfast, a hot buffet lunch and a wonderful 3 course evening meal are also included at the accommodation we use, along with all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with meals throughout your stay at the villa. N.B: On excursion days guests are asked to pay for their own food and drink, along with two of the restaurants we eat at in the evening.
N.B: There is a supplement of £100 for single occupancy en-suite rooms.
*There is an extra cost for non-participants to join us on trips of between £40 and £80 euros depending on the location.
Terms and conditions:
Please be aware that by paying for your holiday with Arts Holiday Italy Ltd, you are accepting our terms and conditions. Thank you.
-When submitting a holiday booking a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the cost of the holiday is payable. Full payment for the holiday must be made 60 days before the start date of the holiday.
-Cancellation must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel your booking prior to 8 weeks before the start of the holiday, then 20% of the total cost of the holiday is forfeited (the deposit). If your booking is cancelled less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday 100% of the total price is forfeited.
- On initial booking and payment of a 20% deposit it is vital that you make us aware of any special circumstances either dietary or medical, that relate to you.
-Please ensure that your travel insurance is arranged at the time of booking your holiday. This should include cancellation insurance for medical reasons, redundancy and jury service. Arts Holiday Italy Ltd does not accept responsibility for any cancellation or effect on your holiday due to war, terrorism, natural disasters, industrial dispute, civil strife, adverse weather conditions or acts of God.
- Arts Holiday Italy Ltd generates photographs and video content throughout the duration of its holidays for use on the website and in other promotional outlets, including Facebook. If you do not wish for your image to be used, please let us know in writing prior to finalising the booking of your holiday.
- Included in the price of the holiday is: the price of the room with weekly change of sheets and towels, breakfast, lunch, dinner and some drinks at the hotel. Also included is the use of the swimming pool (from Easter to November) and grounds.
- All tutoring fees and trips are paid for in the cost of the holiday, however when on trips food and beverages will be paid for by the guests. Along with one evening meal.
- All transport during the holiday including a pick up and drop off at Pisa airport will be included in the cost of the holiday. Arrival and departure times will be based on flight arrivals for the group as a whole. If guests are making their own way to Villa Cardeto they should not arrive before midday, unless this has been agreed in advance. Guests must vacate their rooms by 10am on the date of departure.
-Please note that the use of Villa's facilities, grounds and swimming pool are entirely at the user’s risk. Important notice: By booking with us at Arts Holiday Italy Ltd in conjunction with Villa Cardeto , both companies’ directors, staff and agents are not liable for any loss, injury or claim of any kind arising out of staying at, or travelling to or from Villa Cardeto throughout the week. This includes all trips whilst on your holiday.
- Arts Holiday Italy Ltd reserves the right to change programme details and to cancel a holiday if there are not enough bookings to make it viable. Should this happen a new date will be offered or a full refund given if the date is not convenient.
- The holiday schedule hereby purchased through Arts Holiday Italy Ltd may be changed due to client safety or well-being, this includes acts of terrorism, war, accident, weather and act of God. This covers transportation, activities and accommodation.